The aim of this session is to empower you with knowledge of breastfeeding and what to expect in the early days after your baby is born. We will discuss:
-how to get your breastfeeding journey off to a good start
-position and attached
-normal baby feeding behaviours
- how to know if your baby is getting enough milk
- nutrition while breastfeeding
- expression and storage of milk
- any medical conditions that may affect your breastfeeding journey.
- sleep patterns in a new born
Virtual appointments are £90
Home appointments are £110 plus mileage
*Home visits are within 30 miles of RG24 9NF and are charged at 30p per mile for the round trip.